Last Updated 7 May 2023
Thank you for inquiring about our refund policy for our South African Sacred Andean Tradition retreats. We understand that circumstances can arise that may prevent you from attending the workshop, and we have put in place the following policy to ensure that our attendees are treated fairly and equitably:
Refund Requests: If you need to cancel your attendance at the workshop, you must submit a written request for a refund to our customer support team. We accept refund requests up to fourteen days before the start date of the workshop.
- Refund Amount: If you request a refund, we will refund the total amount paid for the workshop minus a 15% processing fee. The processing fee covers the administrative costs associated with processing your refund.
- Late Cancellations Deadline: We cannot refund you if you cancel any less than fourteen days from the workshop’s start date. We strongly encourage you to notify us as soon as possible if you need to cancel your attendance at the workshop.
- Transfers: If you cannot attend the workshop but would like to transfer your registration to someone else, please contact us at least seven days before the workshop’s start date. There will be no additional fee to transfer your registration to another nominated person.
- Workshop Cancellation: In the unlikely event that we cancel the workshop, we will refund the total amount paid for the seminar to all registered attendees. We will not be responsible for additional costs, such as travel or accommodation expenses.
- Accommodation Refunds: These requests must be directed to the venue you booked with and are not part of this policy.
We hope this refund policy provides clarity and assurance for our attendees. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us by leaving a message on our contact form on our homepage:https://sacredandeantradition.com